So officially my cat is crazy. I haven't blogged at all about my little Siamese kitty Mai-li who also made the trek up here to Alaska, only unlike Aaron and driving the Alcan, she flew VIP on Northwest. He, he... so this week she officially has ruined THREE blow up matresses since I have had her in the past two and a half years. She makes air holes with her back claws and then chews the rubber with her teeth when the air stream comes out. She is a great air hole finder, but even after 4 different attempts at patching our current matress, we had to throw in the towel. Matress #4 may not be so lucky... Mai-li is doing great though, really "bonding" with Aaron and he's getting the hang of taking care of a kitty too when I am not around. I think she wants more window/yard views but we will work on that... crazy kitty...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment