Happy Fourth of July! This weekend we had the Busche-Vold family here in Alaska with us (they had been with us for a week but away playing for the last few days with Aaron). Yesterday after sleeping in for a while, we headed out for some souvenier shopping and then with the kayaks in tow to Eklutna Lake, where we floated for a few hours with the entire family in tow! Golly what a good time~ and great Alaskan weather to boot! The family left today, and now Aaron and I have the place back to ourselves. He will start his new job in a few days and then the next round of folks we have coming is my parents in a few weeks! Geesh... I guess I was right that more folks would be coming to visit me in Alaska than in Duluth, eh? Enjoy the pics...
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment